Rulers for SID and 1/4 lines

All the suggestions are great. I seem to have collected several rulers for stitch-in-the ditch. Also look at

www.deloasquiltshop.com

--"DeLoa's Little One" can fit in your hand as you move along the quilt.

--DeLoa's Castle" is larger.

Both have 1/4 markings that make it nice to follow the line of the quilt. They both have hopping foot holes that can be used with applique.

post--13461901901797_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by DebFigved

All the suggestions are great. I seem to have collected several rulers for stitch-in-the ditch. Also look at

www.deloasquiltshop.com

--"DeLoa's Little One" can fit in your hand as you move along the quilt.

--DeLoa's Castle" is larger.

Both have 1/4 markings that make it nice to follow the line of the quilt. They both have hopping foot holes that can be used with applique.

This must be a new ruler that Deloa is carrying. I really like the look of it! I may just have to have one of those!

while we are talking about rulers, Does anyone have the swirls and waves rulers and templates from Longarm University? and if so what size and how do they work for the Shishiko designs. I love the designs but wonder how much practice it would take to be able to make these designs look that GOOD?

Hey Deb:

Pardon me if this is a stupid question but I have a George and don't use rulers all the time like you stand-up folks do. You posted photos of rulers with hopping foot holes. How are those used? Thanks, Nancy in Tucson

Originally posted by DebFigved

Bonnie,

Well said. That's why I also have several. I think I've found the perfect drawer to keep my rulers accessible. Organization has not been my best skill. I keep trying!!

After MQS I actually went to the store and bought two narrow long dish racks (they are metal) and I stacked all of my rulers in there. They look great, organized and out where I can see them and find them.

Archived