I have gone and done it

Congrats on your decision to get the Lenni. Also great weight loss. I know where those pounds went--to me! Use the time you have to make tops to practice on. You might want to join in on the block exchange. They are fun and getting the blocks from everywhere is wonderful.

It is a big decision and you will have second thoughts as to what you have done. But believe me you will love the Lenni when you get it and will be thrilled that you got it.

Pamela

Hi Linzi

Thanks so much. It would be lovely to meet up at the FOQ. This is going to be a first for me. I have been to some of the smaller shows, but never one this big, Also it will be the first time going alone. I tend to be a bit of a home body.:D.

I have my tickets, I bought the 4 day pass, though will probably only go for a couple of days, probably the Friday and the Saturday.

Hi Pamela

Thanks so much. I am piecing a quilt for my grandaughter right now. I was going to quilt it on my shortarm and frame, but I think I will fold it up when finished and wait till Lenni arrives before I quilt it. Though I will be doing some PPP on Lenni first I think to be on the safe side. :D

Congratulations Kath - both for Lenni & the diet. The next 8 weeks will go so fast and then you'll really start to have fun! Get busy with those quilt tops. The sooner you put a quilt on the frame & go for it the sooner you will build confidence & skill. I'd really recommend Sue Schmeiden's zippers too (The Quilting Connection - www.longarmconnection.com) It makes it so much easier to load & unload a quilt so you can swap out when part-way thru if you want to practice a bit more.

Anne

Harmony Quilts & Designs

APQS Sales Representative

APQS Milli

Just picked up on this thread. Welcome. we must meet up at Birmingham one evening if possible. there was talk of meeting up with some of the people from Claudias classes. I will try to send an email round nearer the time. I think Susanne might be going and also Merete and Anna from Norway.

You will undoubtedly have a hundred and one questions by then. Have fun.

Yvette in Woking (passing through County Durham this weekend on the way to Edinburgh)

Archived