I have gone and done it

Hi everyone

Well I have ordered a Lenni this afternoon.

I feel I have got a good deal with the Apqs special and the exchange rate as it has improved a bit.

WOW I am feeling excited and a little nervous.

It is going to be a long 6/8 weeks till it arrives here in the UK :D

Did I say I am feeling a little excited :)

CONGRATULATIONS. This is just wonderful news. We are all very excited and happy for you. At least you dont' have to wait 9 months and knit booties while you wait, you only have 6 weeks or so and you can pet fabric and make it into very pretty things to practice on.

And do spend time with the white board or even pieces of paper. it makes a world of difference.

yeawwwhoooooie, wtg... you are going to go crazy practicing with it when it arrives, so get a lot of pract5ice in now on paper or white board.. remember do not hold the pen as you do a writing pen... a bit more like you will hold the handle.

So tickled for you, and pray for a speedy safe delivery.

RitaR

Kath,

I am so happy for you! It is a roller coaster ride, with ups and downs, but the ups make up for any downs-anyway we learn from the downs and that makes them ups-so I guess this roller coaster only goes up! I know you will have fun.

Julia

Kath - welcome to the family of APQS owners. You will be so glad that you've made this decision. And yes, as others have said, there will be ups and downs in your thoughts and emotions until it arrives. Stay busy piecing some tops that you can quilt with your machine when it arrives, ppp on white board or paper so that you can grab those handles and take off on your new adventure. ;););)

Thank you so much, for allowing me to share my excitement with you.

I am overwhelmed with your kindness, and so happy to be part of your family.

I have been worried about the fact that I am starting this new venture and coming up 59 years old in December.

I have been in a big rut since I lost my Husband Kev in 2006.

Purchased more than one Embroidery Machine, spent way to much on sewing gadgets:(, but at last I am happy that I have found the way I want my hobby to go.

On another note I hope you do not mind me sharing that I have lost 16lbs in weight in the last 5 weeks and my DD has lost 14lbs. I still have a long way to go , but for the first time in a long while I feel much more postive about sticking to my diet.

Thank you once again.

Archived