Open House in Krefeld Germany

We (Anne and Merete from Norway) are now ready for classes in Krefeld, Germany by Claudia Pfeil. I am taking feather classes:D:D

I know there have been classes there for some days. Anybody been there? Will We meet anybody from the chat??

I'm really looking forward for this. Claudia is a GREAT GREAT teacher;)

I will try to post some pics tomorrow after the class:D

hi all, I am looking forward to Claudia's classes! I have been a silent reader for a long time - but Merete has shown me how to get into the forum :) I started out sharing a milli with her, and since march 2008 I have one of my own. I have learned a lot from you, hopefully I will be able to share some too in the future!

Anne LR in Norway

Very sorry that I can't be there this time, one of my staff is on holiday so I have to cover for her time in the shop. I hope to be there in january. Looks like you're doing great quilting as usual.

Merete are you coming to the Festival of quilts in august? If so can we meet up sometime ? Perhaps friday evening. I will be there friday, saturday, going home sunday afternoon.

Have fun. Yvette

we´ve had!:D:cool::D;)

A lot of fun and quilting......we´ve met many new people and we were growing to a quilting family!:D

It was just greaaaaaaaat!

Thank you all for coming to Krefeld!:D

I´m planning the next APQS Open House end of october!

I will let you know by newsletter (....please send me an e-mail if you want to get them) and publish it on this site!

Hey......I´m gone for vacation the next two weeks:cool:

Claudia

I will be there Friday night and Saturday, My Daughter has decided to come along with me, though she has no interest in quilting :D

We just got the tickets today for the Quilters Birthday Party on Friday night, and Strictly Come Dancing on the Saturday night.

I hope I get to meet some of you there .

Archived