Open House in Krefeld, some Pictures

Hallo,

and a special hallo to Merete. Here are some pictures from the classes on friday and saturday. The days in Krefeld with Claudia were great! I have learned so much! I hardly can wait getting my machine - I hope so - at end of July, to try all the wonderful things we have learnd ...

Here's the link:

Fotos Open House in Krefeld, Germany, June 2009

Greetings to my classmates Hedwig, Regina, Gaby, Sonja, Sandrine, Wendy, Hester and Berta. Some of them are also here in the chat and I am very glad to know them personally.

Now I'm really tired, it's one o'clock in the night here in Germany but I wanted to finish the fotos. Hope, there are not to much mistakes. Good night, ladies ...

Hallo Kersten,

Thank you so much for sharing your photo's of the open house! I didn't remember you taking my picture! Indeed we had só much fun, and Claudia did wear us out a little. But I came home full of inspiration and confidence to take up another project. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'm going take another class at the last day of the open house. I hope to hear from you again here on the chat, or otherwise at a class during coming courses of Claudia!

Have a nice day!

Wendy

Archived