Continuous Curve Tool ???

Starla,

This CC ruler has the tab. I have this ruler and it works well. This is a post from Michelle from a while back, she the person who designed this tool. I found it from a previous thread and posted it here for you...

Originally posted by quiltingmotherof4

I can make circles of any size for you. (They could even be 5.25 inches in diameter.) My web site is www.customqt.com. Feel free to email or call me from the web site. I sell the tabbed circles on the web site, but I can make them without the tabs if you prefer. You could also pick any markings you want for them - Concentric rings, 1/4" lines, Diameter lines. You can even have your own name etched on them. They can be fun for gifts for other quilters if you put a funny or special saying on them. Hope this helps. You can see the tabbed circles demonstrated on youtube at

or just do a search for tabbed circles.

Happy Quilting,

Michele

Here is the site where I got mine. They are called Triple Play. I got all 3 sizes for $61. It is absolutly the BEST $ I have ever spent!! I am working on a quilt right now, that I have used them allot on....different stuff,,,not just CC.! I love them!! you have to go to the left bar, go to templates and rulers, scroll down and you'll come to the Triple Play rulers....I have used all 3 allot!! linda

I just got these from Kingsmenquilts and I really like them. I'm using them on a quilt now. What I like about them is that I can use either a concave side or convex side. The blocks I'm using them on now are diamonds which have different size sides but I can make them look pretty consistant. The price is good too. I'm waiting for the 2" and 5" which are on BO. No-Frills™ Continuous Curve Tri-Arc Rulers- http://www.kmquiltingsupply.com/Parts/NoFrills.asp

Archived