Must Be a FULL MOON!

ask any ER nurse about full moons.

I too had a full moon day.... I learned two things yesterday

1. don't have chicken and ribs at Swiss Chalet AND the caramel cheescake for dessert. :(

2. Don't mark a crosshatch border with a 60 degree slant while the quilt is loaded and use light brunzeel pencil. Then after you frog all that out and use blue marker so you can see the lines but still leave the quilt loaded while you mark? Ask me how I know all this.

At midnight I had the 104 square quilt on the floor with my blue marker and ruler and discovered that the second border angles went off too.:mad:

Why am I given these challenges? I am not over confident or cocky. Why do I continually have to be reminded by the universe that I am not that bright in many areas??:o

I was of course up in the middle of the night and noticed how bright it was outside.

What a beautiful full moon;)

Hey Y'all!!

I have been in Quitman Texas since Sunday with no internet service. I just wanted to remind everyone that if you recall a little elementary science, it is always a full moon, somewhere!!

Sometimes the whole month is a "Full Moon" for me!!

Sandra

When the moon is full and bright, I'm reminded of all the wonderful miracles that are still mysterious and unexplained. The moon has the "2nd light", it reminds me that long ago, an early human looked up and saw the very same light, and wondered....all the questions that humans wonder after dark falls, and they lay awake and dream....

I love the time around the full moon, especially the harvest moon, coming up soon.

Of course, I don't work in the er, or as law enforcement:D

Suggestion is a powerful motivator: Always suggest to yourself that which you wish to accomplish: I want to make the best feathers, under the power of the full moon...:P:P:P

Besides, moonlight is the kindest light for ladies of a certain age, Pat:cool:

Pat, you do speak the truth! I just needed something to blame it on, but it's interesting that I turned off my machine, when it was having sooooo many problems and when I turned it back on the next day - all was fine. Makes ya think!

As a child of the Universe, I agree with the power of suggestion! AND the harvest moon is so beautiful when it comes up over the mountains in Colorado - it's so big and orange that you can almost touch it! Miss that!

LOL, too funny. 2 stories: 1. I slept not one hour the first "full moon" this week. But the best one is from my friend Gloria.

Gloria called me on the 5th with a hint of panic in her voice. She had almost finished quilting out her first quilt on her new Freedom SR and when we rolled it she spotted a HUGE pleat in the backing. What should she do. I explained to unpin the quilt top from its roller and frog, then lay it back down and continue to quilt. WHAT? She just couldn't do it. It just wouldn't work, she said!!! Come to find out, she loaded the entire quilt and batting onto the "Take-up" bar and rolled towards the Quilt Top bar and the Quilt Back bar! I can tell you I wet my pants laughing! She now calls it her miracle quilt. It ended up great! She is giving it as a gift romorrow!!!

Archived