Went to Doddlebugs studio yesterday!

Okay, Doddlebug fans, I went to visit Shannon, our Doddlebug, yesterday and we had a blast. We went through all her threads - a quilter's candy, rulers and and gadgets, shared tips (she did most of the sharing!!) and saw that awesome quilt she posted and the applique quilt she is working on that she has on her blog.

I wish you all could see her work, its FANTASTIC. I am so glad to call her my friend.

You must all come to Atlanta and we can have a Doddlebuggin class!!!:P:P:P

remember the tv commercial dog walking thinking to self "Luky dog, Lucky dog, i'm a Lucky dog" I would move to Georga to visit. wouldn't it be great to travel in RV and visit all the wonderful quilters here? I would be happy to pick up and drop off friends along the way. Ha! what a great quilting dream.

Bobbi

Doddlebug is a great cheerleader and is so helpful. I learn so much from her. I have known her causally for years, but now we are friends. She is so funny ladies. I hope you all get the chance to meet her someday.

BTW - I encouraged her to make her DVD!!!! If I could be a 10th as good as she is I will be happy!:cool:

Bobbi - hop in the RV you can park it in my yard!!!

Archived