2005 Liberty for sale. No longer for sale.

2005 Liberty for sale.

Asking $10,000

This machine has been well cared for and used for personal use only.

Includes:

12' table with rolling casters.

laser light

horizontal channel lock

stitch regulator

bobbins

needles

stand alone bobbin winder

motorized feed

hartley fence

hartley micro-drive handles

hartley base expander

hartley vertical cone holder

hartley spool holder

hartley fly wheel cover

edgerider wheels

Buyer responsible for shipping.

I would prefer to sell locally to avoid shipping. I am in Palm City Florida 772-223-1516

Carol

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Carol,

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your health issues. I was hoping to hear you were buying a new machine, and wanted to hear all your news about it.

I really love my Liberty and appreciated the help you gave me when I was trying to make a decision between a Liberty and a Freedom or Millenium. (Several ladies on the chat were also very helpful and shared lots of info with me during that time.)

Take care,

Sandy

Hi Sandra,

I have mixed feelings about listing my Liberty for sale. It has been so much fun using it. And I think the APQS machines form the most perfect stitches. When the tension is set just right you really can't tell the front from the back. I am afraid once it is gone I will miss it terribly even though I haven't used it much lately. I have thought about maybe a smaller machine like the HQ 16, but I love the motorized advance on my Liberty. It was one of the main reasons I chose it. I am on new meds for my RA and am hoping to see improvement. The disease is worst in my hands wrists and neck. Sorry to drone on, but thanks for listening.

Carol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My Liberty is no longer for sale. Thanks to the wonderful sales reps Patty Butcher and Lisa Mullins my Liberty is once again my dream machine. They went out of their way to help me. Patty installed my edgerider wheels and adjusted my table. Now my machine glides!! Thank you Patty and Lisa!!

Carol

Oh Carol!!! That is AWSOME news!

I have fibromyalsia really bad. I know how you feel. They thought at first it was RA, but I got tested for the 5 hundred and some strains of arthritis, and ZERO.

I used to take meds, but after hearing the side affects, and being on them for over 5 yrs, i tossed them out the window.

Now, I quilt when I can, and I have a millie...also, with edgeriders. I think those wheels is what saved me from having to give up my LOVE of quilting.

Just take it as you can. Rest OFTEN. Give yourself plenty of breaks!!!! You will know when you need to stop. Just MAKE yourself do it! If you take the breaks, you'll be able to quilt longer!

Fewer breaks, means...time to head to the sofa/chair and your day could be done with quilting because you pushed your limit. "ask me how i know this! LOL"

Hi Sheri,

Thanks for the encouraging words. I had no idea there were so many others on the forum with autoimmune diseases. I'm sorry anyone has to suffer with these illnesses, but it is comforting to know I am not alone. Sometimes it is so discouraging. Patty and Lisa have helped me so much. I am very excited about my machine again! Now I'm going to save up for the overhead lights. Yeah!

Be healty,

Carol

Archived