MQX HERE WE COME from VIRGINIA

Gator

Georgene, Michelle and I are set for MQX. We have a room at the Weston and train tickets to Providence on the 12th, now all we need is the class schedule!!! We're all coming from the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. We are so excited.

We won't have a car but hope to get together with our forum buddies. I've flown into Providence many times but went straight to the Newport Navy base so I'm not real familiar with the city. Hope to see you all there!!!:cool:

I'm looking forward to it!!! I have a room and am also waiting for the class schedule to come out. I will need plane tickets since I am coming from California.

I am planning to take a side trip to Boston to visit my daughter, after MQX most likely. My daughter may come to Providence to visit me since she hasn't been there before.

How close is Keepsake Quilting from Providence? A friend suggested visiting there since I would be in the area. Any one know?

I'm also looking forward to meeting those of you who will be there from this group!

And, does anyone know when the class schedule will be out?

I'm anxious to meet all my forum buddies too. From reading the forum, I think the APQS/forum quilters get together for dinner or something one of the MQX nights. Heidi, please come, I feel the same about you, we totally have to meet.

Laurie, I heard the same thing about Keepsake Quilting. We won't have car but did discuss renting one just to travel to Keepsake and some other area shops.

Archived