Thread Fusion DVD by Jamie Wallen

I just purchased Jamie's DVD at camp Mowana a couple of weeks ago. I have Jamies Cotton Tracks DVD as well. I have to say that I'm not at all surprised at the quality and information in this DVD set. Jamie out did himself!!!!! If you want to learn how to do feathers and get ideas for traditional, molar, wood cuts or even fern feathers plus a whold lot more such as backgrounds, dragon flies, bees, butterflies and on and on, then this is the DVD set for you. He is so thorough and and explains things so well. You get dones of examples and he just gives you so much! It is well worth the dollars! You really can't go wrong. 4 DVDS for $75 is a bargain! Love it! I work at home on Friday's and I have had the DVD's playing while I'm working. I'm only on 3rd DVD! I can't imagine what the 4th has to offer. All I can say is I'm happy, happy, happy! :P:P:P Here is his website if your interested: http://www.jamiewallen.citymax.com/home.html

Jessica,

The cotton Tracks is great too. He covers some of that in a different way on this DVD. The cotton Tracks DVD is one of my favorite DVD's and it is packed with info. He does a very detailed job on his DVD's and gives you the sun, the sky and the moon! Well worth the money. Oh on the Cotton Tracks DVD you get a workbook. for this one you get the files to print off and you can make your own but its 4 DVDS!

Cotton tracks is terrific, but threadfusion is freakin' awesome!!!! Tons and tons of information. Lots to learn here. He also has a chapter at the end about which tools and accessories he uses all the time and finds invaluable. Great dvd collection. Go get it girls it is well worth the $$$ I just wish I could go down to the States and take classes and workshops with you girls. I think that would be the best.

Tracey

Originally posted by quiltlover03

That is a great Bargain Heidi, I just clicked on the non usa buy now button and it will cost me $112.00. Wow!

Monika I emailed Rosanne at rcscwoody@sbcglobal.net, as there was no international option on there website.

and she sent me a Paypal invoice, The DVD set was at the $75.00 special price, and $12.95 for postage.

Hope this helps.

Originally posted by KathG

Originally posted by quiltlover03

That is a great Bargain Heidi, I just clicked on the non usa buy now button and it will cost me $112.00. Wow!

Monika I emailed Rosanne at rcscwoody@sbcglobal.net, as there was no international option on there website.

and she sent me a Paypal invoice, The DVD set was at the $75.00 special price, and $12.95 for postage.

Hope this helps.

I am approx 5 hours from Montreal. I smell a road trip one day!!!!!

Originally posted by hmerrill

Tracey & Monika I think you should come visit! I don't know where you are in Canada but I'm not too far away from Montreal, maybe 3 1/2 - 4 hours.

I got the wrong quote!! DUH

Heidi, I am about 5 hours from Montreal. I'd love to come and learn from you!!!

One day I hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey

That sounds like a plan. Wouldn't it be great if we could get DeLoa to do the camp in the Adirondack. Then we would all get together and share and laugh. I took 2 classes with Jamie and they were fantastic. He has so many great ideas that are doable too.

Charlotte

Archived