Bonnie B in the Northwest- Oct 2009

WOW!!! it was so nice to see all my Moxie friends and to finally meet Bonnie Botts. I bought her DVD and we had a great time talking about long arm quilting. The quilt she brought for show and tell was amazing. I look forward to each and every meeting we have. Yes Linda you are all my extended family. Thanks for a great meeting. Pictures please when you get a chance.

Nora

Millennium

Washougal WA

Chris,

We are a group of longarmers that live in Oregon, Washington and all points East for those who want to come join us. We meet every three months, rotating being hosts. We share projects that we have done, but in my opinion the the best part is all the information that is shared to help us do better.....and the food too...we have a great pot luck lunch. We usually start at 10 am til whenever. Our official name is MMQG, Moxie Machine Quilter's Group. Someone with "moxie" is someone who loves chalenges and is not particular about what other people think. And we are a fun group!!!

Boni, I'm like you. So many conversations, I feel like I miss so much. A lot of terms are new to me like Topper. But I got to see what the Circle Lord is and what a Topper was.

The show and tells were all gorgeous, the food was delicious and fellowship was so encouraging and uplifting.

I forgot about getting your DVD Bonnie. Maybe next time.

Nora, you have a lovely home and are a gracious hostess. Thank you so much for inviting us in.

Thank you Nora for hosting, you were wonderful. Your husband was quite the troooper with all those cameras.

The sharing was awesome , the quilts beautiful and the food fantastic. I wish I didn't have to leave early. Next time I will be the last since it is at my house. We better have good weather. Barb you have to come. Anyone else who wants to fly in feel free. Evertbody who flies in gets a trip to fabric depot (no sales tax). Nice to meet the Boni Bonnie's too(two)

Love the Moxies!

Melora

Archived