QUILTING MACHINE WANTED

The Lenni is definately the best buy in that price range, You cant get any better deal than that. I purchased mine used from APQS for 8000.00 over a year ago with a year warranty and it has been wonderful. The difference between it and others that you can get for that price range is amazing. APQS has had used Lenni's on the site quite often for around 8000.00 keep checking.

Your luck couldn't get any better they actually have 2 2009 Lenni's on there right now both for $8000.00 Go get'em before they are gone!!:cool:

All the above is good advice. I only have one thing to add! I would suggest if there is an APQS dealer in your area that you contact that person. I think the price to you is no different if you go through a dealer or buy from APQS directly. If you have a dealer, you will always have a "go-to" person for help with setup or whatever questions might pop up. I am glad I went that way....my dealer checks in with me just to see how I am doing.... great support! Of course there is always this forum, and it is awesome too! Good luck, and welcome to the chat!

Would you be interested in a 2 yr old Liberty in tip-top condition and barely used. I would be willing to come down on my price to at least $8500 and mine comes with extras like a base extender, zipper leads (2 sets), cross hatching rulers, thread. It is available for demo and pickup in Washington, not far from Puyallup. E-mail at tommaus@comcast.net or call (253) 677-0490.

Have decided to buy a Lenni with warranty. Seems to be the best value, and certainly in my price range. There are some great buys right now advertised on this forum and elsewhere, but I am very uncomfortable to buy without a warranty. Many thanks for all input and contacts.

Archived