Need some suggestions for the sashings on this Santa quilt please!

I need to get this quilt done this week and I've got the blocks figured out but can't decide what to do with the red & green sashing....any ideas out there please???

2639957900103203089S600x600Q85.jpg

The quilt was a BOM at the LQS a few years ago, the Santa's are all fused and some not well so I've got a lot of detail work to do.

Each Santa is outfitted for one month of the year, my customer has to add buttons and some embroidery.

Sheri it was a BOM at the shop I worked out, years ago, I have them somewhere, if I can find them I'll get you the info!

Thanks for the input, I'd thought Holly too but the snowflakes I missed! I love making snowflakes !!!

Ok gotta finish the batik with the meandering and get the Santa's on the frame today, I'll post pics!

Thank you all!

ahorsley, if you are trying to post a picture you need to have it in Webshots or some other photo site that can re-size and give you a URL to post in a forum. You can see it at my Webshots link listed above.

I think you are talking about a tree design for the sashing?

I've not gotten far, every quilt my tension on Miss Mille's been fine and I started this quilt and KAboom it's a mess. I cleaned the bad thread out and will now, after a tea break, try another bobbin! Wish me luck!

Archived