January Moxie Meeting

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is also my understanding that it is at my house on Jan 9th. Please chime in on what times work for all of you, I will be here so I am flexiable (lol) I will show binding on the long arm, or should I say my version. If someone else has something they want to teach feel free. I assume the usual sharing (YEA) and potluck.

I will try to keep up with this thread and u2u people who are coming

Happy New Year

Melora

I will be there--with several others riding along. I am hoping for Pat Schafer and Sharon Moorehead. My friend Barb, who attended the meeting at Nora's, went home wide-eyed and excited about all the sharing and friendliness. She has an HQ and is struggling to start a business. I hope she can make it as well. And a visit to Beth is definitely in order!:)

I am also waiting for an address. Maybe Jim can send a mass email to the Moxies with the address.

Bekah is right, there is parking on only one side of the street and it is taken by the residents. It doesn't help that yet another trendy resturant (without parking) went in around the corner so they now park in our neighborhood. City life, oh well. I am hoping to keep the driveway clear for Bev and Jim. You really won't have to park that far awya, it won't even raisse your heart rate.

None of you has voiced a start time. Chime in. Also anyone is welcome, you can even fly in to PDX someone will get you here.

I think I have u2u eveyone who has responded thus far

Melora

Oh that just figures. I am in Portland now and leaving to go back to Florida on the 4th. Can't change the ticket cuz it was one of those non-changeable ones (even though it certainly wasn't cheap). Darn it all. :(:(:(:( So, who wants to have breakfast or lunch or dinner or coffee or...... on Sunday the 3rd?

Nancy

Nadia--drive to Olympia on Friday and stay here for the night ( I have a very comfortable sleeper sofa--just ask Bonnie!) Then Saturday am we will take one car down to Portland. You can stay Saturday night as well if you like and head home Sunday morning. It would be wonderful to meet you!

I am very good at making plans for others!!!:P:P:P

Archived