Stunt Piecers Needed STOP Volunteering now!!

Linzi - I will be sending you an email - I LOVE to paper piece!! And Applique - but I am very slow at the hand work - because I like it to be perfect......

Wish I could help out with the quilting part too - might be able to, depending on what you want.

When does this need to be done and shipped back to you????

You just HAVE to LOVE quilters!! :D We are the best! :cool:

OK - Stunt Quilters STOP!! I am overwhelmed by the fantastic response and now have enough stand-ins THANK YOU, THANK YOU. I should have asked you all from the start and would be finished by now... It will be like a blockbuster movie when they list all the stuntmen and extras!!

I will jot down some ideas, sizes etc this weekend and cut up the stash. But I want everyone to do what they like to do with it. This is becoming an even funner and more amazing project!

Hi Linzi

Sorry havent offered help yet - have been busy with the tax return deadline, but am taking a break at minute !! (Can't wait until February !!!) I am shattered and can't stand the sight of another tax return !! and am getting quilting withdrawals !!!

From February onwards though I can help with any of the quilting, which will also help me to get some practice in on Lenni, if it still helps !

Let me know.

Janette :P

• 2 years later...

Archived