THE WEDDING QUILT IS DONE...AND SO IS THE MARRIAGE

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:D That is not a bad idea.

I don't know what is up with these two. She says she wants to work on getting back together, and he works out of town all week. On the weekends, she has plans with her friends....which is part of the problem. She is 34 years old and has not grown out of her drinking stage of life. He is not much of a drinker...one now and then, but he has to babysit her. Not saying this is completely her fault, because we know the things he has done too, and we were very disappointed....but so is parenthood. Sometimes our kids do things we don't like, we still love them. I love her too, and hope that they can get these issue resolved and go on...but I really have my doubts.

Sorry about the marriage, hopefully the counseling wil take. My grandmother made wedding quilters for all 13 grandchildren. I didn't get mine until my third marriage. She told me she'd better hurry up and give it to me before I got divorced again She gave me the top and I finally got it hand quilted after the third divorce! I always took everything I brought into the marriage and everything that came from my family and left everything else....not that it was ever much....which is part of the reason I have so many ex's living in Texas!

Archived