NQR Joined Million Pillowcase challenge

Originally posted by sagebrushquilter

WOULD YOU SLOW DOWN...YOU ARE MAKING US ALL LOOK BAD! :D

Wow...50 pillowcases is alot! Look at you go. Very pretty...what pattern did you use for them? and did you sew them or serge them?

Kristina...the pattern she used in on the website for American Patchwork....they actually have 6 patterns....

All way easy to make, I pretty much only use homemade pillowcases on my bed, they are softer than boughten ones unless you really get the high thread count.

Wow, Penny you are a whirlwind for sure. I was accused all weekend of never sleeping to have 6 quilts in the show. If they think I am an over achiever they should meet you. They kept asking me if quilting is all I do and I said heck no, I work full time, have 6 grandchildren, volunteer at church etc. etc. etc. Just like to keep busy and get things done!! I think you must be like that as well. You go Girl!!

I have also made 25 for AP&Q. They are easy and fun to make. One year I made a pillowcase for every month of the year for our grandson. If there was a major holiday, I made one for Xmas, St. Paddy's, 4th of July etc. He is still using most of them. Because they were made from good LQS fabric, they have washed so well and still look good. Need to do that for our granddaughter. I made Tyler some wild ones. But, he loved getting a package in the mail each month.

Marilyn

Archived