Some custom with IQ

victoriasews

Computer quilting has not had many postings lately so I though I post a few to get everybody started. This one is has a block from Kim Diamond of Sweet Dreams and a triangle feather from Onesong as well. I also manipulate a block feather from Kim by copying her design, rotating it and combining the 4 copies to make a block. It is the block with the feathers pointing to each corner.

post--13461903722254_thumb.jpg

Great pics!!! Glad to see some computer assisted quilts. I love my IQ. Now if it could load the quilt and figure out what designs I want to use, I'd really have it made!!! I must have purchased 20 designs before I decided what to put on the YURT panel. Yep, I'm doing a panel for Linzi's YURT using IQ. I'll probably get it posted this weekend. Keep those photos coming, us IQers need to catch up with the numbers showing under Compuquilt!:cool:

Note to those who like the pantos, most designers sell their designs both digitized and paper pantos.

Seeing as how I'm not getting my IQ until a little over a week from now, I'm excited and want to know a LOT about the IQ and those patterns. I'll wait and see what all it has in it and maybe figure out that 60º triangle feather. Thanks for more places to spend even more $$ on digital patterns! I see another addiction rising up.

Oh Laura, I can tell you about some patterns!!!! I just spent $200.00 last week on Anne Brights sight!!! Her stuff is fantastic!!! I love her McTavishing patterns (under textures). I just joined her monthly (silver) club. I also belong to Urban Elements monthly club. You are going to have sooooooo much fun!!! :D:D:D P.S. Go to http://www.quiltrecipes.com/pat_res_keywords.php?pageNum_PatMain=1&totalRows_PatMain=18 . If the link doesn't work go to www.quiltrecipes.com and search key word "diamonds". Go through the patterns and towards the end are a bunch of diamond patterns which you could cut in half for the 60degree triangles. Happy learning. You always welcome to give me a call or email, when you get your IQ.

Archived