trying to wait patiently

Lynne in Iowa

Lynne - where in Iowa? I am in Oskaloosa. SE of Des Moines about 60 miles. I plan to get an Econozoid by Fall - espeically since they are going to make the base just like the Quiltazoid, so I CAN add the spiro attachment down the road without having to trade up for a whole new machine. That's great!

Lynne--well if DH says go for it--who are you to argue with him?!?!?:):)

You are going to have so much fun getting to know your new gadget!!! Once I was really comfortable with it--I try to think of new ways to use the tracing templates--they work so well that it definitly improves my quilting!!

And I agree with Linda--were are you in Iowa--I am in the way NW corner--about 30 miles south of the SD and MN border.

And I also agree with Heidi--put some meals in the freezer--so that you will have more time to quilt!!! I find it is so much more relaxing working in the studio when I know what I will have for the noon meal--when my farmer DH comes in for dinner!!

Don't hesitate to ask any questions that you might have!!

Lynne--were you in the path of the tornadoes that went through last year--and the flooding?!!?

I know that a group of people from our church just came back from your area last week helping rebuild some of the damaged houses!!

Hope yours stayed safe and sound.

Terri

Lynne, Congrats on your new toy!! I'm hoping to be able to get one some time this year....(my DH doesn't know that I'm considering that yet......;) )

We have "camping friends" that live in Parkersburg! We all have campers/rv's at the campground in Lake City on Lake Pepin and have a great time visiting when we are there on the same weekends.

Hope you didn't have any major damage during the terrible tornado!

Archived