SOLD Like new 2008 Machine in New York for Sale price REDUCED to $14,000 SOLD

I am handing this sale for a friend who is getting totally out of longarm quilting in the Albany, New York area. She has decided to turn her sewing venues to another direction and because of that the buyer will receive enough products to get started.

THIS MACHINE HAS QUILTED LESS THAN 20 QUILTS

Debbie is asking $14,000 for a 2008 Millinium with the new Halogen light system

12 foot table with clear top

Fabric advance

Laser light

Hartley Fence (Never Used)

Myrna's Hartley Fence Instructional DVD

Hartley Base Plate and Rulers

I will also show pictures of the other stuff she is adding to this sale. The add on's including Hartley products, value at over $2000.

Pam Clark's complete sets of her books and DVD and the stencils to go with.

ONE brand new 30 yard roll of 96" Dream Poly and the stand she has it on

Pam Clark's Background Design Book

Pam Clark's Quilt as Desired #2 Book

Carol Thelen's Longarm Machine Quilting Book

Patricia Berry's ABC's of Longarm Quiling

8 Beginning Pantos

49 spools of Superior Threads, which include, some of each, King Tut, Rainbows, Lava, So Fine, Metallics...many have the wrapper off, but are brand new never used, and some are partial spools.

If you have any questions please call me Bonnie Botts at 518-537-2990 as Debbie has asked me to handle the sale as she works and didn't want to miss your call. By appointment this machine is available for test drives.

If the sale is a local sale, I will personally help with tear down and set up if located within a reasonable distance of the machine...but the buyer must provide the transporation of machine.

Buyer is responsible for shipping and packaging if sold to someone out of area

post--13461903834618_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Bringing this back to the top....my client is also adding to the package the Hartley Fence, Base Plate with rulers, and Myrna's Instructional DVD for the Hartley Fence. With this added to the package the goodies now tip the scale of right at $2000...there isn't anything you could possibly need to get started with this package. Again if the machine is bought locally the seller is willing to help move the machine to the new location within 100 miles from where it is now, and I am coming along to reset up and get you started.

post--13461904509996_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived