Happy Easter!

Have a happy Easter yourself too. It is nice to relax then if you don't have to host !!

We are just chilling at home ! not really doing that much (well I have been quilting most of this afternoon !!!) just doing what we want to do - the best kind of break !!

Happy Easter everybody! I'm not doing anything too special. I have my MIL and mother with injured right arms so I'm busy playing nurse, maid, hairdresser and professional grocery shopper...oh I forgot chauffer! I'm planning on trying to sleep in a little tomorrow and then running to my mother's and MIL with their Easter dinner since neither will come here. Then I'll come home and have dinner with hubby, daughter and her boyfriend.

Jeanette, just chilling and doing what you want to do is the best, enjoy!

Shannon, I love your Easter eggs pic, very festive...I guess I am a bad mom because after 3 kids I stopped coloring Easter eggs, so my Twins (who are 10 now) never colored any :o

Vickie, no time just yet, been piecing some this morning, blogging some and just made 2 apple pies (there in the oven and after dinner I have to make a cheese cake. Then I can put my feet up ;)

Heidi, you need a vacation in the worst way :) Are you going to have Maddie tomorrow?

Joann,

Yes I would agree I need a vacation but it just isn't in the cards until a week from Wed., which is when I head to MQX! Madie went home with her daddy tonight. Her mom was too busy and wasn't ready for her yet...Really? Oh does that get me mad! She is such a little angel and just wants somebody to play with her and be silly. I'm busy too but I'll always have time for her!!! I made up her Easter basket for daddy and got the eggs ready so he can have an Easter Egg hunt with her. He'll have fun with her. Her mother is supposed to come get her in the morning.

I got a lot done today. Even went over and did my mothers hair for her and she was even happy about it! I'll consider that my Easter miracle! I'm sure it was her drugs so maybe she should stay on them.:P:P:P:P Got my guilds block of the month done tonight (40 Kits) and my twice baked potatoes done for tomorrow. I think it is time for bed!

Heidi, YIKES! you are super woman. It's too bad you don't have Maddie for Easter, little kids make it so much fun.

I think I will do the Easter basket thing for my kids another 2 years (then my youngest will be in jr. high) a good stopping point ;)

I got everything I wanted to get done today and I also pieced a small wall quilt (just have to add some applique in the center) to practice some custom on in a couple of weeks.

Originally posted by mrsbishwit

Heidi, YIKES! you are super woman. It's too bad you don't have Maddie for Easter, little kids make it so much fun.

I think I will do the Easter basket thing for my kids another 2 years (then my youngest will be in jr. high) a good stopping point ;)

Little kids are really fun but I'm glad she gets to spend Easter with her father in the least and maye her sisters for a few hours. The other two girls will go to their father's by noon time. I still make up baskets for my kids! They are 26 & 27. I just don't hide them anymore.

Happy Easter everyone. My local grandchildren and my new greatgranddaughter are coming to dinner. I am blessed. Thank You all for the love and support you shared with me durring Sophie's birth. Stephanie is doing great as a new Moma.

( I was ready to go out the door for Sunday School when the dog jumped on the new white pants, wait for the dryer to shut off to go on to Services. )

Joyce...love the new avatar!! You look beautiful!

Happy Easter from my house to all of you!! I made the bread dough last night to rise. When I got up this morning the bowl was full of dough ready to make into rolls. The rolls have been rising now for about 2 hours, should be nice and high by noon. All the kids are coming for lunch at 1:00. We are having a spiral cut ham and a deep fried turkey, mashed potatoes and ham gravey, corn casserole and home canned green beans (from last years garden), oh...and homemade hot rolls. Yummm!!! We love to eat!! And it has to be good food....Oh and dessert....a huge carrot cake. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

The best part...and I haven't been involved in this in years....Haylee is coming over here to hunt Easter eggs because their yard is too wet. She is so darned cute...can't wait to spend the day with her....oh yeah, and our kids ;)

Archived