NQR just a laugh for Easter Sunday

OK this is an old story but I always think about it on Easter. My son was probably in 4th or 5th grade and we had gone to Easter Service. It was a beautiful sunny day and being inside was not my son's idea of fun. As the pastor is giving his sermon my son is squirming just waiting for him to get done so that he can go out and play. He sees the light coming in the beautiful stainglass windows and decides that he can use his watch to capture the light. What does he do? He makes circles around the pastors head!!!! I noticed the light but not the source until a friend pokes me and alerts me to the culprit. We get through the service and as we're exiting the Pastor greets everybody with a warm sunny smile. When it is my son's turn the Pastor says, "It is a beautiful sunny day isn't it?" My son answers, "Yes it is." The Pastor then thanks him for lighting up his sermon! LOL Oh the things little boys will do. He is now 27 and it isn't something I'd put out of the realm of possibility. He still can't sit still for too long! Happy Easter everybody!

Archived