about MQX

hi - i just registered for amy's maintenance class & dawn's tension class and i also bought admission, tote and name tag. what i am asking is how do they know that i already bought my admission to the show? do i print out my receipt and bring it with me to the show? just wondering....

i feel so lucky to get into these classes cause they are the ones i really think i need.

and i did hear the BIG SIGH OF RELEIF when you read that i am taking the tension class. perhaps this will finally shut me up about it? LOL

Meg,

This is my first time at MQX so I am not the one who should be answering your question, however, that beeing said, I did got to Innovations once and they had a list at the front desk of all the registered atendees. That is where you picked up your bag and name badge, etc.

Because you registered last minute you will most likely just pick up everything at the front desk. I did receive a letter with my reciept for paid classes.

It will all work out just fine, I promise. Just enjoy yourself as you are going to be busy with classes and the vendor mall. Hopefully I will get to meet you, take care,

Lisa:)

Meg,

This is what was in the last MQX newsletter about last minute registrations:

"It's not too late! For those of you that have procrastinated, you may register for classes online up to 24 hours in advance of the actual class.

Registration packets for all US and Canadian students have been mailed. Canadian registrations received after April 1 were notified to pick up their packet at Student Services. on the 5th floor. All registrants after today, April 7th, will also need to pick up their packet at Student Services. If you have NOT received your packet, please contact Mary at MQX@charter.net right away!

Student services opens on Tuesday at noon. Students in Monday and Tuesday AM classes please show your student badge to the Teacher Angel for class admittance."

So, I'd say, you are good to go!

Have tons of fun!

Birgit

Yes Barbara I am in this class. Will you be there, too? If so, wear that hat! LOL

Both of these classes seemed to be the best choices for me since I have limited time there and am still getting to know Lola-baby. I'm hoping it helps me so I can stop bothering everyone - especially shana - with all my tension woes! YAY - I'm going to MQX & doing a happy dance!

Yes, I'll be in the Tension class. I am taking the maintenance one tomorrow morning. As a newbie, I too, thought these were very important.

Sadly, I did not buy the hat in the photo; the price tag ($365.00) was just too much. I did, however, buy a really great pink one.

Archived