I need some laughter please

Hey, Linda reminded me of one. Rod (my DH) was laying in the floor goofing around and he picked up a clothes pin and clipped it to his earlobe. He was goofing around with the kids and being silly. Then Rod and Jen went to the grocerie store and after they were well into the store, Jen looked at him and started laughing...he still had the clothes pin on his ear. You would think it would have been uncomfortable, but I think he was just use to it. I can just imagine how stupid he looked with a clothes pin on his ear :D:D:P

Oh thanks for more giggles.

I've done the 2 different earring thing, plus different socks (they were both black, but different designs), and even WALKED to work in my tennis shoes only to realize when got there that I had a black pump and a blue pump. Walked back home to change. You really can't comment on mental health patients reality orientation when you have 2 different shoes of different heel heights on.

My personal and most recent favorite has got to be falling off my bike when I got my new toe clips. The nerve of that car to be where I wasn't expecting a car, and then I wasn't accustomed to the clips and couldn't get unattached. Randall was with me, and I yelled that I was going down, but nothing he could do about it. He told me later that he had tried to throw his bike underneath me to break my fall, but since he was on the opposite side of me, that wasn't going to work either. I had a really lovely bruise on my hip for several weeks after that. Too bad it was up so high that I had to practically undress to show anyone my war wound.

Keep the funnies coming please. The memorial service is on Friday evening, and I'm at the shop again on Saturday. Those are going to be some hard days to get through.

Thanks again.

Originally posted by BethDurand

when got there that I had a black pump and a blue pump.

OH I have done this before....only it wasn't tenny's they were high heals and it was when I was having to wear full suits and heals to work....got dressed in a dark bedroom...early early morning, and it wasn't until around noon that I noticed I had a black one and a navy one.....couldn't go home to far and to busy...so I just ran around barefooted the rest of the day claiming I had broken a heal off....no one asked to see the shoe so the fib never was confessed to, and I don't think anyone else noticed.:P:P

Oh, I'm sorry about the bike wreck...but now that its over and all healed up I can laugh at the visual I got when you told the story....:P

I worked with a lady at the bank that dressed in the dark one day, back in the '80's when we wore really funky stuff. Anyway, she had a pink pump on one foot and an orange one on the other foot. Fortunately or not...the heel was the same size and she didn't notice until she was at work. Oh my gosh...she was too funny.

With time, women gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to other parts of our bodies.

So, we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated, and happy.

Now when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think "Good grief--look how smart I am!"

Must be where the term "smart a$$" comes from!:P

When I taught in the city schools there was a lady who dressed to the nines every day.

She was always "Stylin and Profiling." Anyway, she came to school one day all dressed up and it was lunch before she realized that she was limping because she had on one high heel and one medium heel. Geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Another Meredith story. I went into her room over the weekend and there was writing on her wall near the light switch. I said, "Meredith, who wrote on your pretty wall?" Without missing a beat she said, "Snowman did it. Butterfly helped him! I told them 'No' but they didn't listen. When they finished I put them in the corner."

Originally posted by JustSewSimple

....... told them 'No' but they didn't listen. When they finished I put them in the corner."

She has quite the imagination! I sure hope you are documenting all of these "stories" into a scrap book so you can give it to her when she marries and starts a family of her own.

My Granddaughter in Louisiana sent me this. I hope it gives you a laugh!

SEVEN DEGREES OF CAJUN

FIRST DEGREE Boudreaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning.

Boudreaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up.

The wife said, "Who was that?"

Boudreaux answered, "I don't know, some man wanting to know if the coast is clear."

SECOND DEGREE Two Cajuns are walking down the street. One notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let me see!!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact.

The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

THIRD DEGREE Boudreaux suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his house unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of another man. Well, Boudreaux is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes the gun and puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!"

Boudreaux replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

FOURTH DEGREE Boudreaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly says, "Go ahead, and ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin ?" Boudreaux replies, "Oh, that's easy: W."

FIFTH DEGREE What did the Cajun girl ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant?

"Is it mine?"

SIXTH DEGREE Boudreaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his US Government class. The professor asked Boudreaux if he knew what Roe vs.. Wade was about. Boudreaux pondered the question then finally said, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware "

SEVENTH DEGREE Returning home from work, Boudreaux was shocked to find his house ransacked and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, Boudreaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, Boudreaux moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

Whebn our oldest son was about 27 months, talking very well. We were visiting and Aunt of minne.. Verne went to the bathroom and came out, and Aunt Elsie told him he better zip his pants before his horse got out.. He zipped his pants as he asked, "Does my horsey have big ears?"

Hugs and prayers.

Ritar

Archived