Australian Long Armers

I have noticed there are now numerous Australian ladies and maybe gents that are regulars on the APQS chat.

Maybe we need to ask the powers that be for our own Forum section.

Of all the machine quilting internet groups I am a member of, this forum is the easiest to use.

So lets put our hand up for an Australian link within here.

Lyn

Your own forum line? Sounds good for you, just don't leave the rest of us in the dust. You have so much to offer us. My first HELP post on here was Thanksgiving time, late night and George wouldn't work and he just had been. Sue to the rescue, in the middle of my night she was here cluing me into the fuse being blown and the location to find it.

Enjoy your chance to get together at your home shows, but know that you are valued here. Have a good day, mates.

Madelyn,

I read the forum through "Todays Posts". So would always be here. I just browse topics, then look at forums to choose which are the first ones to read.

That is what I like about the APQS forum. I am a part of the whole forum and can see what is new happening in all the sub forums without having to go back and forth.

Lyn

Lyn: I disapprove of you leaving us for a separate area of your own because we value all of your input from far away. I suggest instead that you just make sure that you mention "Australia" somewhere in the Subject when you specifically want to attract "your local mates".:cool:

The information on the subject line is what appears in the Index.

Archived