my new space

Wow, now that's what I call good use of a basement. Ya know, after we left from your setup, I mentioned to David how I wondered who would be watching TV while you quilt, may as well make it all a studio. And now you have. Be sure to come up for some sunshine and air now and then, lol. Enjoy! I'll give you a call and stop for a visit one day.

Originally posted by Stagecl

Your new space looks great. But...is that all of your stash on the shelving? If so, you got to catch up with the rest of us..LOL:P:P:P

that is almost all of my fabric....there is some under Lola-baby in bins. but not that much...really. ;)

Meg,

I am glad there is a little more fabric we can't see! I was feeling guilty:P:P:P Actually, I was doing really well and not adding much to my stash until this year...well...Jess started quilting, my DD. We don't always have what she needs in my stash...can you believe that?:P:P:P:o:P

That is one beautiful and clean and neat quilting room.. and so large, and so much light.. I'm in a 9 by 10 foot room, with the closet made into an elcove to hold the end of the table, threads, etc. Fabric goes in the extra room. To think I once used a long arm machine in the motor home, gives me goose bumples... I pray, never again.

Enjoy your area, I can really enjoy my small room.

WTG, RitaR

Archived