my new space

and since i am on a posting roll - i will put up some pics of my new space. i had a MINOR medical procedure done on monday and asked that my sons move all my old sewing room down to the basement with Lola-baby. i used this week to organize and put everything away. i feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have such a great spot for fun!

post--13461904034128_thumb.jpg

barb - you can ride your new tricycle - or whatever it is - and come anytime!!!! i'd love to have you visit and it's really not that far...the weather is getting nicer....just sayin! i've got room for you to stay.

dell - if it were up to me - i would never leave. i am so thrilled i can barely stand it. i am one happy camper!

Awesome space - and lucky you! What wonderful Sons you have, they did a really good job of moving and setting it in place. Hope you are doing well too.

Looks like a huge room with great lighting too - perfect!!

and what becomes of the "old sewing room"??... Would make a great fabric closet! Or is that the room for Barb??!!! ;)

Nice spacey space Meg!!! Lot of room to get all the creative juices flowing, and doesn't it feel great to be all organized and tidy. Even if it is probably temporary, cuz I don't know about you but for me once I get "in the zone" on a project neetness goes right out the window.....;) Hope your recovery from your proceedure is quick and full.

Archived