NQR It's Over

cblevins

Guest Linda S

Cheri - I'm so sorry for your loss. What a blessing for her though, to die in the arms of someone who loved her so. May we all be so blessed. I hope in time you will find peace and the pain of losing your mom will be replaced with just happy memories.

Cheri

What a blessing you are to your Mom, what more could a mother ask for than a devoted loving daughter she ushered you into this world and you returned the blessing to usher her into the arms of her Lord and Savior, It is tres beautiful!! Oh my has me shedding tears at work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Cheri, I'm concerned about how you are getting along.. prayers are still going up and about now is when the hardest time of grief seems to all come piling in on you. Try to talk with others about whatever strikes you, gardening, quilting, someones vacations, kids graduation from school and college. Just anything.

Also keep you hands busy as you think fun, funny, loving times with your mother.. and I'm sure there were many.

Praying you are doing as well as you can, please come back to us as soon as you can. We do miss you..

RitaR

Archived