NQR It's Over

cblevins

Cheri, I know how sad you will be feeling right now. I hope that the comfort of knowing your Mum is now at peace and free from pain will help you through the coming days.

You are in my prayers and thoughts (((((((Hugs))))))

Originally posted by cblevins

My mom died in my arms at 10:40 this morning.

Cheri, I can't be sad when I read this. All I can think of is what an honor and blessing it is that you got to be there with her during her last days and moments and that she was able to pass on with you holding and comforting her. What a sweet blessing.

You are truly a wonderful daughter. Such a lucky mama she is to have you take care of her, and to let her go surrounded by so much love.

I send hugs. And I smile, too. :)

Through your grief, find time to reflect and be proud of the legacy she left you; and the legacy you will continue. It's all good.

Cheri, I'm so sorry to hear of your Mom's death. I pray you know what a blessing to her you were, and will be.. She raised a special person in you, and I thank you.

Prayers that in your heart and mind you may be in peace as you go thru the next days and weeks.. we are here and will be, especially in about 2 weeks.

God Bless you,

Ritar

Cheri,

May the Lord be with YOU and your family during your journey thru the loss of your mom.

It is both a blessed and sad day. Emotions for you are probably going in both directions. Just know that HE is there for you, and your beautiful mother is with HIM..no longer in pain.

In my prayers,

Archived