keeps on stitching -Update

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tracy G

Bonnie,

I have been busy, I have just about used all the white on white that I bought at Joanns (approx 8 yards), infact I need more as they dont sell the white on white here with that pattern. I have made 134 grandmother flowers from the 1930s fabric I bought at MQX and Keepsake Quilting. I have also started to cut out a 1930s applecore quilt with the left over. fabric.

Just waiting to get the machine sorted before I start quilting.

Man you have been busy....scan or send me a bit and I will see if I can go get you some more....what you got was a regular at JoAnn's, but I can't remember which one you actually got.....

Bonnie,

I have been busy, I have just about used all the white on white that I bought at Joanns (approx 8 yards), infact I need more as they dont sell the white on white here with that pattern. I have made 134 grandmother flowers from the 1930s fabric I bought at MQX and Keepsake Quilting. I have also started to cut out a 1930s applecore quilt with the left over. fabric.

Just waiting to get the machine sorted before I start quilting.

Man you have been busy....scan or send me a bit and I will see if I can go get you some more....what you got was a regular at JoAnn's, but I can't remember which one you actually got.....

Tracy

So sorry to hear that your machine is still not working correctly. At least you have plenty of piecing time though, the 1930s one sounds nice - I love 1930's fabrics. I have a fair amount in my stash. Sounds like you may have quadrupled your stash while in the US?

Hope to meet you at Linzis in July.

Take care,

:)

Tracy

So sorry to hear that your machine is still not working correctly. At least you have plenty of piecing time though, the 1930s one sounds nice - I love 1930's fabrics. I have a fair amount in my stash. Sounds like you may have quadrupled your stash while in the US?

Take care,

Originally posted by Janette

Tracy

Take care,

just delved into my 1930s stash, lost count on purpose at 300 fat quarters, all different ;)

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Originally posted by Janette

Tracy

Take care,

just delved into my 1930s stash, lost count on purpose at 300 fat quarters, all different ;)

300??? Better start cutting htme up and using them.

I've been collecting 30's fats a while and dont have that much. I love 30's fabrics! :)

300??? Better start cutting htme up and using them.

I've been collecting 30's fats a while and dont have that much. I love 30's fabrics! :)

[

Well I "thought" I had a fair few in my stash - but 300???? you have enough to make a few good sized quilts !! I just counted only 88 but I know I have another box somewhere. Just need to get my studio up and built and I can organise things a bit better.

Impressive stash.

[

Well I "thought" I had a fair few in my stash - but 300???? you have enough to make a few good sized quilts !! I just counted only 88 but I know I have another box somewhere. Just need to get my studio up and built and I can organise things a bit better.

Impressive stash.

Originally posted by meg

300??? Better start cutting htme up and using them

:D

Nnooooooooooo

they are so purrrrty, that are for stroking, not cutting:D

Originally posted by meg

Nnooooooooooo

Now I know how you accumulated 300 - you never cut them!!! :P:D:P:D:P

Originally posted by meg

Nnooooooooooo

Now I know how you accumulated 300 - you never cut them!!! :P:D:P:D:P

Originally posted by meg

Nnooooooooooo

Archived