Regal tracing template

TerriVB

So the graduation rush is over and I now have a bit of time before my DD wedding--that is a whole other story!!!

This was a graduation quilt that had all music fabrics in it--so the regal template seemed the perfect fit--and I really like how the motif fit in the block and looked like music notes.

post--13461904151128_thumb.jpg

Blair--I did happen to have a pic of the whole quilt--I will have to ask the client what pattern she used--so I will let you know when I find out--the strips were 3 1/2" cut--because the area where I put the Regal template was a 12" space--hope this helps you.

post--13461904154262_thumb.jpg

The pattern looks like Bento Box. I've made 4 of these and they are so easy and fun to do!! Your quilting is perfect for this!!

I ordered my QZ 2 weeks ago at MQS. Anxious for it to get here! Hoping that when it does arrive, I will have a bit of time to play with it. I have some chemo and childrens quilts to do that we do through our guild, so they will be good canidates to practice on.

Originally posted by blair8904

What a great use of that template. I would love to see a picture of the whole quilt and find out what the pattern is. Looks like it would go together easily. I can see it, in my mind, in RWB for a QOV.

hi barb - the pattern is a bento box. real easy to piece. i went thru a bento box stage and i think i made 4 or 5 off them. looks good with just 2 colors - or with busier prints. makes a real nice black and white. its also fat quarter friendly. ;)

Archived