Moxie's Feathered Star Class pictures

Me not pay attention? Linda thank you so much. Even though I lack the attention to good piecing mine looks good due to you great instruction. Patty Jo is wonderful as always. The laughter can not be beat. In our room we re-designed a sewing machine to voice commands. I too love the Moxies and am always honored to be with them.

Melora

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a really fun day. My friend Cathi really enjoyed herself also.

Lynda, just so you know, I cut out another one and I have it halfway done. I know, I'm the one that said she wasn't taking the class because I wasn't going to make another one of those feathered stars again. But this was a really nice method. Thank you.

Lisa - Yes we do, and anyone can come to a meeting. Bonnie Botts & Mary Beth have both come to a meeting & Catherine from Hawaii is going to try and join us one of these times and anyone else can do the same. We love to have newbies's but the initiation - - - well, we will talk about that after you get to the meeting :D:D:D:D

Originally posted by PattyJo

I'm sorry Bonnie - WE DID? - My pinky wasn't in the swearing group I guess,. I hope I didn't spill too many beans on that one. :(

I'm sure it will forgotten in a couple of days. Initiations, shhh, just don't mention the secret handshake and I'm sure it will totally blow over.

Guest Linda S

Looks like you all had a great time and made some beautiful blocks. Ellen and I were busy sewing at Silver Falls State Park this past weekend, or we would have joined you. I had intended to start on a feathered star quilt, but instead piece an entire quilt from Scrap Basket Surprises. The feathered star is next!

Linda

That sounds like a good idea Mary Beth. Maybe we can get a bus (Partridge Family revisited), paint it with all kinds of quilt blocks and travel around the country. Thinking about that for just a minute..( hummmmmm )..... I think that we should just keep on doing our thing here...:P

On 2nd thought, can you think of any good lookin' single bus drivers we could hire?:P:cool::P

Originally posted by PattyJo

Well, yes Bonnie it would work, but I was thinking of a single fella! And even though it would be a blast with you for a bus driver, you miss the mark on 2 counts :P:P:P !

bummer.....guess if I have to be up staged who better than a single fella. ;)

Archived