Shipping EQ7 -- update

The second shipment is on the way to the shop and we plan to start our final shipments this Friday! This has been fun for us too! My employees have had a blast trying to decide which gifts to send out. I am trying to get us an RQ forum but still waiting from news from above.

Sandra

I just can't believe that I put in my final order to EQ Friday afternoon and I got a confirmation that it shipped today. I will receive the software on Friday. I already have the boxes labeled so all of you should start getting your new program early next week! Thank you EQ for being prompt!!

Sandra

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WooHoo! Mine arrived today - thanks Sandra.

Just wondering, have we come up with a forum that we should put the posts about it under? I'm sure once I load it into my computer, I'll have lots of questions! And I think it would be so helpful if we all posted to the same subforum so we could have any easy place for reference.

WooHoo! Mine arrived today - thanks Sandra.

Just wondering, have we come up with a forum that we should put the posts about it under? I'm sure once I load it into my computer, I'll have lots of questions! And I think it would be so helpful if we all posted to the same subforum so we could have any easy place for reference.

Archived