Shipping EQ7 -- update

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weeellllll, girlie! My last name starts with a B, I jumped in early and I see I am on the second shift!!! Whatsup? I know, I know you have others to think of also. I just wanted to be special! I am R E A D Y to go!!! A thread would be a good thing. Before long this is going to be the hottest long arm forum on the net!!!! Thank you Miss Sandra!;)

Weeellllll, girlie! My last name starts with a B, I jumped in early and I see I am on the second shift!!! Whatsup? I know, I know you have others to think of also. I just wanted to be special! I am R E A D Y to go!!! A thread would be a good thing. Before long this is going to be the hottest long arm forum on the net!!!! Thank you Miss Sandra!;)

It's here! :) :)

It seems that it has stayed with the custom office for a week but finally it arrived :)

Thank you so much, Sandra! Wonderful gift :)

I've just installed EQ7 and played a little bit, it's great .... so many beautiful quilts to create ...

please Sandra, couldn't you sell some yards or tons of time also in your shop, so that there is at least a little chance to realize one percent of the ideas I have in mind? :cool:

It's here! :) :)

It seems that it has stayed with the custom office for a week but finally it arrived :)

Thank you so much, Sandra! Wonderful gift :)

I've just installed EQ7 and played a little bit, it's great .... so many beautiful quilts to create ...

please Sandra, couldn't you sell some yards or tons of time also in your shop, so that there is at least a little chance to realize one percent of the ideas I have in mind? :cool:

Archived