here i come!

okay, moxies!!!!

i bought my plane tickets today! i can't wait to meet y'all! here's praying for an uneventful trip west...i promise to take lots of pictures :P

(i still have two spots left in the design classes (sat) and i have one spot open in each of the saturday (feathers and E2E) classes...tick tock......just saying)

Tmius 38 days and counting

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, moxies!!!!

i bought my plane tickets today! i can't wait to meet y'all! here's praying for an uneventful trip west...i promise to take lots of pictures :P

(i still have two spots left in the design classes (sat) and i have one spot open in each of the saturday (feathers and E2E) classes...tick tock......just saying)

Tmius 38 days and counting

Originally posted by Neher-in-law5

So Shannon, when are you going to have classes in the midwest? Upper part that is.

*shrug* is there enuf interest in that area....? i'd totally be into coming...is the upper midwest convenient for the Canadians?

Originally posted by Neher-in-law5

So Shannon, when are you going to have classes in the midwest? Upper part that is.

*shrug* is there enuf interest in that area....? i'd totally be into coming...is the upper midwest convenient for the Canadians?

Archived