Flat invisible thread

Guest Linda S

I use Madeira Monolon for my SID. It's clear (they might make a smoke colored) and not quite as shiny as most mono threads. It's extremely fine and hides in a quilt very well.

Guest Linda S

I use Madeira Monolon for my SID. It's clear (they might make a smoke colored) and not quite as shiny as most mono threads. It's extremely fine and hides in a quilt very well.

Originally posted by Katydids

Superior threads has a "matte" if that is what you are talking about.

Marie, I also think this is what they are calling "Flat" invisible thread....its a Flat Matte finish, and it doesn't shink at all...totally invisible regardless of the color or what you are using it on.

Originally posted by Katydids

Superior threads has a "matte" if that is what you are talking about.

Marie, I also think this is what they are calling "Flat" invisible thread....its a Flat Matte finish, and it doesn't shink at all...totally invisible regardless of the color or what you are using it on.

And here I am thinking someone is asking about "flat" thread as compared to "round" thread! Then Katydids says "matte", and now I understand that you're talking about "flat" in paint terms of high gloss, semi-gloss, and flat!

This forum is wonderful. I had never heard of "flat" invisible thread; I only knew about high gloss :D. Thanks!

And here I am thinking someone is asking about "flat" thread as compared to "round" thread! Then Katydids says "matte", and now I understand that you're talking about "flat" in paint terms of high gloss, semi-gloss, and flat!

This forum is wonderful. I had never heard of "flat" invisible thread; I only knew about high gloss :D. Thanks!

Originally posted by AnnHenry

Its a rather new "Term" I only heard it for the first time at MQX where they were selling a "Flat Matte" finished thread...doesn't shink or catch the sunlight like regular Monothreads...

Originally posted by AnnHenry

Its a rather new "Term" I only heard it for the first time at MQX where they were selling a "Flat Matte" finished thread...doesn't shink or catch the sunlight like regular Monothreads...

Archived