MUST HAVE, FRONT LASER BRACKET

Gator

Did I mention "I LOVE THIS LIGHT". It's not just for computer guided quilting. I'm also using it for free motion stuff. For you guys with the IQ, the light bracket is thin and the IQ bracket screws are long enough to hold the IQ bracket and Laser bracket (you'll understand, if you look at Dave's pic) together.

Did I mention "I LOVE THIS LIGHT". It's not just for computer guided quilting. I'm also using it for free motion stuff. For you guys with the IQ, the light bracket is thin and the IQ bracket screws are long enough to hold the IQ bracket and Laser bracket (you'll understand, if you look at Dave's pic) together.

Heidi, I think you will love the bracket. I wasn't sure about it when I made the order (but I'm a gotta have every gadget gal). I couldn't visualize how the red dot would show up with the bright machine light and distortion from the foot but I was proved wrong!!

Heidi, I think you will love the bracket. I wasn't sure about it when I made the order (but I'm a gotta have every gadget gal). I couldn't visualize how the red dot would show up with the bright machine light and distortion from the foot but I was proved wrong!!

I saw a laser mounted on a different brand machine so that it would shine through the foot directly under the needle and I thought, WOW, how useful to get the stitch exactly where you want it. I've been trying all morning to phone Dave and Jane but the line has been busy. I have a question about mounting the bracket and still using the front stylus bracket for the Circle Lord. Hey, Dave and Jane, you aren't on dial-up internet, are you? :o I'll keep trying.

I saw a laser mounted on a different brand machine so that it would shine through the foot directly under the needle and I thought, WOW, how useful to get the stitch exactly where you want it. I've been trying all morning to phone Dave and Jane but the line has been busy. I have a question about mounting the bracket and still using the front stylus bracket for the Circle Lord. Hey, Dave and Jane, you aren't on dial-up internet, are you? :o I'll keep trying.

Hi, Dave. Here's a picture of the Circle Lord front stylus arm. The vertical mounting plate of the arm is 4" wide x 2" high and the horizontal shelf is 4" wide x 1-7/8" deep. I think I could just mount the bracket on top of the CL plate but checking with you to find out if your laser light bracket will mount in such a way that the light can still be used and seen at the needle if the CL stylus arm is on the machine. This on a 2009 Millie. Thanks so much!

post--13461904304454_thumb.jpg

Hi, Dave. Here's a picture of the Circle Lord front stylus arm. The vertical mounting plate of the arm is 4" wide x 2" high and the horizontal shelf is 4" wide x 1-7/8" deep. I think I could just mount the bracket on top of the CL plate but checking with you to find out if your laser light bracket will mount in such a way that the light can still be used and seen at the needle if the CL stylus arm is on the machine. This on a 2009 Millie. Thanks so much!

Archived