Ho, Ho, Ho!

My EQ7 is now home and installed! Hurray (thanks Sandra for the prizes - the fabric is just too cute!) While I was playing with my new toy the doorbell rang and....

My CL arrived! It is still in the box. I am to nervious to even open it yet! Once I settle down, I will actually touch it! :P

My EQ7 is now home and installed! Hurray (thanks Sandra for the prizes - the fabric is just too cute!) While I was playing with my new toy the doorbell rang and....

My CL arrived! It is still in the box. I am to nervious to even open it yet! Once I settle down, I will actually touch it! :P

Oh Sylvia - you are going to love the CL I have to admit that when mine came I opened the box, took one look and closed it up again. The box sat there for at least 6 months. I finally had to make some circles so I took a deep breath and got the CL out of the box. Within no time I was up and running. I felt really silly about being so intimidated by "THE BOX!!!" Like Mary Beth said, take a deep breath, slow down and have fun.;););)

Oh Sylvia - you are going to love the CL I have to admit that when mine came I opened the box, took one look and closed it up again. The box sat there for at least 6 months. I finally had to make some circles so I took a deep breath and got the CL out of the box. Within no time I was up and running. I felt really silly about being so intimidated by "THE BOX!!!" Like Mary Beth said, take a deep breath, slow down and have fun.;););)

Well, I was able to make a sprial last night over and over. It looked pretty good. I did notice sometimes my lines on the right were farther appart than the lines on the left. I will figure that all out. I was so dumb about putting some of it together but Michael called and walked me through it. He spoke just a bit faster than I was able to listen but his information was, of course, right on. I am loading a quilt I can play on and then give to the shelter as a puppy quilt. I'll let you all know. BTW, I am stitching from the front of the machine and I think the back might be easier. Still shaking!

Archived