Quilter's Dream Puff

I ordered a package of Dream Puff for another LA quilter in my guild, and the batting was very inconsistent, with thin places running through it. You could actually feel the difference in the thickness, as well as seeing them. She was, to say the least, underwhelmed. I haven't used all that much of the QD batting, but what I have used is wonderful. For those who regularly use Dream Puff, is this something you have experienced, or did she just get a random defective package?

I ordered a package of Dream Puff for another LA quilter in my guild, and the batting was very inconsistent, with thin places running through it. You could actually feel the difference in the thickness, as well as seeing them. She was, to say the least, underwhelmed. I haven't used all that much of the QD batting, but what I have used is wonderful. For those who regularly use Dream Puff, is this something you have experienced, or did she just get a random defective package?

I've never had a problem with QD puff or any other battings in their line. Please call them, they have great customer service and would want to know about your batting. They had machine problems last year so they may have to check their machines again.

I've never had a problem with QD puff or any other battings in their line. Please call them, they have great customer service and would want to know about your batting. They had machine problems last year so they may have to check their machines again.

Archived