Anyone from or near Gilbert, Arizona??? Wanna do a big Show Quilt????

Hi Ladies, I have a customer that has a 120" x 120" quilt which she want custom quilted with 3 different pantos, as well as border treatment.

She want this to be show quality quilting and although my frame is 12 ft, I feel a 14ft frame and a more experienced LA'er might be more appropriate. She has backing and batting. Please let me know asap and I will pass this info on to her.

Thanks

Hi Ladies, I have a customer that has a 120" x 120" quilt which she want custom quilted with 3 different pantos, as well as border treatment.

She want this to be show quality quilting and although my frame is 12 ft, I feel a 14ft frame and a more experienced LA'er might be more appropriate. She has backing and batting. Please let me know asap and I will pass this info on to her.

Thanks

I just took a friend's quilt to Jessica yesterday...it also was HUGE! Jessica's wait time is about 4 months but she is so worth it! Your customer won't be disappointed. Sorry I have no other options to recommend, Nancy in Tucson

I just took a friend's quilt to Jessica yesterday...it also was HUGE! Jessica's wait time is about 4 months but she is so worth it! Your customer won't be disappointed. Sorry I have no other options to recommend, Nancy in Tucson

Yes I live very close to Gilbert but my table is only 12ft, 120" sq is too big for me, the largest quilts I will do are 110X114.

I think Myrna or Jessica would be the wisest choices here, they are both excellent quilters and if I was to ship off one of my own quilts it would be to one of them :) or Doodlebug (Shannon is also a great choice, but here again I don't think she likes pantos).

Archived