Just Purchased my Econozoid!

Madison

I just purchased my new Econozoid and Regal Template! After researching this tool I decided to go with the Econozoid and then purchase the long board arm and then the spiro adapter. I just purchased my Millie in August so I need to buy tools a little bit at a time. The Econozoid should be here in a week to 10 days! I can't wait to see what I will be able to do with this. Looking forward to really great circles! Any additional tips you ladies may have would be great!

Better start a template fund!!!! Or at least a Christmas list!

Start thinking of any design you can make with a circle--as they are a blast to do with the QZ/EZ--oh and the small eccentric tool that come with it--haven't tried it yet--but the book shows the neat wreath type design that it can do--have lots of fun--and a day or two set aside to play!!

congratulations on both of your new toys - especially the millie.

you wont be sorry about the econozoid.

did you know there is a subforum for just the quiltazoid? some of the really good zoiders have posted some really beautiful pics of quilts using the qz. & it gives us newbies lots of ideas.

madison -

well, you just made my day with those nice words about my quilt. i'm a newbie, too. i have spent hours reading this forum trying to absorb all this knowledge.

just fyi - my other most used are the beadboard (for piano key borders & you can also crosshatch with it) and spiral, the spiral does very dense quilting (which i love) and i swear you can use it on almost anything. but if you re considering getting the longer arm - you may want to wait on buying the spiral cause it wuld go faster if you could use a longer spiral board. people like these designs so much that i have actually had people offer me $ to do quilts for them!

i am itching for those 2 new square spiraly ones - i think they would be great over star blocks, which i do alot of.

you will love the qz cause you get great results right away and there is no learning curve.

Have fun!!!!!

Archived