Anyone going to Huston?

Yes, I'm going, too. I fly in on the morning of 11/3 (Wed) and leave sometime on 11/7 (Sun).

I am taking only two classes - Jamie's class all day on 11/5 and Irena's 1/2 day, morning class on 11/6.

I signed up for the EQ7 class for beginners, but was told it was full. I was so looking forward to attending because I can't seem to get this program figured out. IT is "like Greek" to me. (: ( I may look for one of you gals to help me with it. Ple-e-s-e. ;)

Originally posted by sandradarlington

Yes, I'm going, too. I fly in on the morning of 11/3 (Wed) and leave sometime on 11/7 (Sun).

I am taking only two classes - Jamie's class all day on 11/5 and Irena's 1/2 day, morning class on 11/6.

I signed up for the EQ7 class for beginners, but was told it was full. I was so looking forward to attending because I can't seem to get this program figured out. IT is "like Greek" to me. (: I may look for one of you gals to help me with it. Ple-e-s-e. ;)

Sandra bring you computer and I'll go over it with you.

The show web site has a list of vendors and the booth numbers. APQS currently is listed in booths 864, 66, 965, 67, 1164, 66, 1265, 67. When we get our program at the show it should have a map showing both the vendor and quilt areas, so it should be easy to find the APQS booth(s).

I'm taking a morning class on Thursday and then will be free until Sunday when my ride to the airport leaves the hotel.

I'll be there for one day only. The 6th. I live in the area and have to work that week, so Saturday is the only day I'll be able to go. Got my scooter rented and everything! Not taking any classes this year, just not up to it, so I won't have a name tag. what else can we do to "badge" ourselves? APQS booth is the best place to meet up given the size of the convention center. All the aisles are clearly number waaaaaayyyyy up above each aisle, so finding the booth will be easy.

Yes myself and a friend will be flying over for the show on

Tuesday 2/11 and staying until 7/11. We are then

flying to Atlanta for a week to stay with a quilting friend met

on line. Really looking forward to this.

Does anyone know if APQS will be selling M & M wheels

at the show.

Archived