Rhonda's Rulers

Guest Linda S

Karen - I haven't quilted with those, but have done curved cross-hatching with a Judilator and with Renae's Arc (she has one with the etched lines on it). Makes a beautiful design and is pretty simple to do. If you google on You Tube, I think Ronda has posted a very informative video.

Linda

I have Rhonda's Double S rulers and the small curved crosshatch rulers. I love them. I am using the small double S now on a Christmas quilt and they really work nicely once you figure out which way to aim them. I'll post pics when I return from vacation.

I ordered mine from Patty Jo, a Quilter's Rule dealer and member of this group.

Hi all - if you go to Quilter's Rule on Facebook, then to the video's area, there are 2 video's there that Ronda has made to show you how to use the Crescent Moon Ruler and the double S ruler. The double S comes in a small, medium and a large. And there is a mini arc and 2 sizes of the Crescent Moon. All rulers are different on each side, so many options to choose from for the right curve or arc. If your interested in a group of all 6 rulers, I do have a good deal that I'm going to be presenting at Beth's on the 30th and it will save you some $. Hope to see you there. Please let either myself or Beth know if your coming - 10 AM Sat., Oct 30th. ;););)

Guest Linda S

You gals will have a blast demoing those rulers. Wish I could be there, but I'll be at a wonderful retreat in the middle of the forest at Silver Falls. I'm actually passing up new rulers for eat, sleep, quilt! However, I am stopping at Pat's on the way to Silver Falls, so who knows? ;)

Archived