Warning about blue pounce chalk

I marked a quilt with the blue pounce chalk for the first time. I washed it and the blue didn't come out. I sprayed with spray and wash, washed again and it was still there. I got some "Grandma's Secret Spot Remover" used it and it was still there. Now I have sprayed it with Shout, scrubbed the heck out of it and put it back into the washer. It did look like it was going to come out this time, but it is still in the washing machine so only time will tell. Any suggestions if it doesn't come out this time?? This quilt is a gift. Thank goodness I mostly used the white chalk, which came out the first washing.

Thanks Silvia, I'll try the degreaser next if it doesn't come out this round. Gosh, I always learn something with each quilt I make, but this is awful.

I didn't mix the white and blue chalk. Used them separately on the quilt. I forgot about the black light and needed to mark a few light pink squares. Maybe I can convince my sister in law it is part of the quilt. haha. The blue chalk is going in the garbage.

Archived