Houston and Beyond Shopping

The 16 of us more than stimulated your economy, we were very stimulated ourselves.

Your Quilt Museums are fantastic. The Lincoln International Quilt Study Center and Museum gave us a guided behind the scenes tour plus a preview of their Marseille White Corded Quilting Exhibit which opened a day later.

If you quilters haven't visited some of your own museums I think now is the time.

Now to pay off my credit card!!!!

Lyn

Lyn,

Wow it looks like you had a great time! I love Lancaster and really need to go again soon! It's so far from me (about 1 1/2 hours through beautiful countryside!) HA!

Hope you can get over this way again, but for now enjoy! Post pictures when you get things done!:cool::D:P

Holy cow, Lyn! Did you leave any fabric in Intercourse for me? LOL I am about 1.5 hours from Lancaster, but only get there once or twice a year usually.

Your purchases are exciting and you will remember this trip for a long time, as you look at all of the patterns, all of the fabric and all of your monthly credit card statements. :P

What fun! I have one of those patterns and since Intercourse is only 3 hours away, we do make it up there once a year....I love Zooks! And did you say you saw the little quilt museum in a little shop down the street from Zooks - it is upstairs....great place and wonderful time of year to be there!

Sure wish I had tons of money to make my way to see these things...museums, quilt shows, quilt retreats....it breaks my heart to be so far away.

Lyn, looks like you had a blast. Can't wait to see what you will make first? I agree with all of the above, don't forget to show and tell....we are all waiting patiently:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Archived