Thank you and Christmas Wishes

I've been reading these forums for nearly four years, and have been in awe of the beautiful work I've seen here and all the helpful advice that flows so freely. I have learned so much and gotten so many good ideas from all of you, and I think it's about time I say thank you. So, thanks to each and every one of you who take a few minutes out of your day to take part in the communication that goes on here.

I hope all of you have a very Merry Christmas if that's something you celebrate with me. To others, my best wishes for a warm and wonderful holiday season.

Hi Louise. I am also very grateful to the wonderful, kind and good people here on this chat. I have been here for maybe 4 years years and it is the safest place for anyone to come and ask anything without fear. Everyone is welcome here. It's comforting to have these friends. Some I have met in person. Good people.

Merry Christmas!

I have been on here a little less than a year and have learned soooo much. It's a great place to get ideas, learn new things and just be silly sometimes.

I hope you all have the very best Holiday Season - no matter how you celebrate it. Stay safe and warm as well.

Shana........there was a piece on our local news tonight about "Santa & the reindeer" and they showed a sign which said "North Pole, Alaska". I immediately thought of you ! :P

Archived