Pastel Pinwheel quilt.. HELP?

Will Some one, please help me locate the pastel quilt, the blocks were made of one dark flipper, and one light. The quilt was close to all pastels.. I saved it to my favorites then put it on the Vista computer.. we had to go back to the dXP, so I don't have access. I also thought I'd saved it in my fav's but can't find it there, either.

Would really appreciate your help.. and Thanks in Advance.

Could this be what you are looking for ? I typed in Pastel Pinwheel in the Search and this came up. Not sure if the picture came with this............I copy/pasted it from the Search window. :)

Posting Expert

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Member Is Online

Mood: DO. DA. DIPPITY!!!!

posted on 8/13/2008 at 04:58 PM

More Pastel Pinwheel Pics (HUH?)

Here's some more pics, not bound yet, but quilted, and got a good seal of approval from the girls at my BMQ meeting in Zanesville, OH today... Thanks for the great ego trip!!!!!

Any way, here are some more - I don't have a place to hang it to get a good shot, and my camera still isn't the best!

Bobbi47 has attached this image:

Sorry Vickie, not even close. there were 4 triangles in each block and each triangle only had two pieces.. so cute and looked to be fast.. my tongue was hanging out for time to make it.

it also was very pale colors.. two of each color, two shades or values.. on each block. either dark and white or light and white in each triangle.. and two of each for a block, and about 1/3 of each triangle is white, at one side of triangle, not at the point that is the center of the quilt.

Only those two shades and small parts of white.

Wish I could draw it in paint.

Thanks for helping,

thanks will check those two out now.

I just cant get there from here... I did manage to draw a block in paint. I just happened to remember the snap lines I could use. it was fairly easy.. came up with this block. All 4 large blockshave two colors and white in them. two across from each other are dark and the other two across, are light..

This is more like it..bmp

Rita, that was the shape of the block I used in Shar's mini quilt. There's a free pattern for a non-miniature block here: http://www.robertkaufman.com/quilting/quilts_patterns/free/?ItemsPerPage=36&sort=Newest&page=4 about halfway down the page called Cotton Candy Quilt. I agree with Heidi though that it looks like what Kristina posted with the new ruler, too.

I FOUND IT... IF I can get it to transfer to here to show you, I will. The one I saw the photo of was much lighter fabrics.. very pale.. and so pretty.

Thanks All for All the time, effort, and help you so generously tried to find for me. Similar in several ways Cindy..

post--13461906014575_thumb.jpg

Cindy, if the quilt was called Cotton Candy, then that is the one. The only diff in these blocks and the one shown on the site were each block had a dark and light color and 4 bits of white. I love this version for busting a stash, as well as the quilt that umm someone posted a few days ago. Will have to go find it and post it here. Maybe Sylvia, maybe Libby, and :P:P maybe I'm wrong. :D:D:P

LOL Of course I was wrong.. forgive me Dell, it is beautiful.. ile trying to help me.

Oh, I also loved those posted while helping me here.. so close and so pretty. ;):o:o my lame brain. I really appreciated all the help you Ladies gave me..

Thanks

Archived