Myrna's DVDs

I received my order from Myrna today - "Just Do It" and "Fowlproof Feathers" DVDs............They are WONDERFUL!!!! I will be watching them several times. My M & M wheel order has been turned in to Sales by Heidi, so just waiting for payment instructions to get them shipped down to me. Can't wait ! :D

I've been PPPPPPP my feathers on paper and plan to do more tonight after watching Myrna's DVD. She makes it look so easy.............;)

Linda,

I know you will enjoy those DVDs. I have them all, and as a matter of fact, they were instrumental in giving me the skills and creativity needed to start taking in customer quilts.

And Linda, remember to look at your work like Myrna does and say "I like it!" I do this all the time now.

Jess

Myrna.............those pearl head pins you used to pin baste are really nice............where would I find them? You put those pins down through the quilt sandwich and back up so fast. They must be really long and stiff. I have the long flower head pins, but they tend to bend and won't come back up easily.

Watching your DVDs and hearing your comments makes me realize that every stitch doesn't have to be perfect and will look just fine in the end. :)

I'll be watching for the new DVD, too !

You can get them at Michaels or a floral supply. I have had a lot of practice doing it and yes they are stiffer and much easier to use ( for me) the the flower head pins.

:) yes I don't believe that every thing has to be perfect and it does look fine. The less you stress about it the better you get.

Oh yes. Mryna's videos are the bomb. I learned from all her videos. I love the "Just do it" DVD, and I must have watched the "beginning Longarm Quilting" at least 50 times. Infact, I just watched them again this morning to give me ideas on quilting a piece I got on my machine right now. Hope I can take a class with her in the future.

Archived