stitch reg. not staying put

My response might sound weird, too, but I've found that with any electonics that gets a glitch that sometimes if I turn it off, unplug it for a few minutes and then start over that it will "reset" itself and start working again. If this helps, it's probably a temporary solution though and the best thing is to contact APQS tomorrow. Good luck.

Agnes,

I just posted this on another thread about SR problems. The APQS e-mail newsletter had instructions today about dealing with SR issues. If you haven't already called and got some help send me your e-mail address and I will forward the newsletter to you. If you don't already receive it and would like to sign up for it go to the APQS home page and over on the right hand side is the sign up button.

Sue

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for all the responses to my dilema, I can now report back to that my regulator problem is solved . I'm so relieved. ...but now I have to figure out the next problem. I will search the forum for the answer.

My problem now is: the machine seems to stall. ...when I put the needle down...it very sluggishly moans and I have to manually turn the wheel...same thing for put it back up again. I'm going to post this question in a new thread after I do some research. The answer may already be out there.

Thanks,

Agnes:o:)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.

We just determined the encoder wheel is worn. Remembered I had an old brown wheel that we put on and it seems to be working better. It's still loose but better. We couldn't get it tight with the other wheel. It was at the end of the slot. Explains all the black specks I always had.

Lynn

Archived